How Can We Help > Outreach Service
Drogheda Women's & Children's Refuge has launched a new Outreach Service
The Outreach Service can help with the following:
- Information on legal orders and the court application process.
- Court Accompaniment (application/court hearing)
- Support to prepare for court
- Assistance in legal aid application and gathering necessary documentation.
- Referral to Refuge if necessary.
- Support and Advocacy with Gardaí, Solicitors, Court Clerk and Social Workers Post Court Support.
OUTREACH SERVICE TELEPHONE: 085 8744158 or 085 8744238 or 24 HOUR HELPLINE: 041 98 44550, where you can leave your contact details and an Outreach Worker will contact you.